About Live Free, Laura D
Ok, so you know, — like feel it in your bones know — that you’re destined for a life of Greatness.
If you’ve landed on this page, you’re probably like me:
- You have a burning desire to inspire people;
- You want to make a huge positive impact in the world;
- You're ready to bring your passion and your purpose into Divine Alignment;
- Achieve greater success (but your definition of success);
- Have tons of freedom to live the life exactly the way you want to be living it;
- Be incredibly well paid for what you do, and oh yeah...
- Rock your life like a total badass
You, my friend, want to Resonate at the Frequency of Greatness.
Clearly, you have big dreams and big goals and you really feel like you have what it takes to “make it”.
The Only Thing Is....
You keep tripping yourself up by chronically falling into one or all of the most common traps that prevent you from achieving your goals and aligning with success and the life of greatness you know you’re destined for.
You either fall into the:
- The lack of clarity trap: You’re not exactly sure what you’re souls calling in, or the truly unique message you embody, and therefore lack a cohesive strategy to fully embody your authentic voice and bring that message to the world.
- The stuck trap: You’re clear on what your purpose is, but you feel stuck because you’re not sure the exact next steps you need to take (Should I focus on social media? How do I launch my website? Should I even have a website? Which social media channels should I focus on? What the heck is a lead magnet anyways?) This leads to…
- The overwhelm trap…no you’re not crazy, life at this kind of pace is totally insane and downright crazy. It takes serious focus (like Ninja Jedi focus) to not constantly feel like you’re being pulled in a zillion directions and to know what the best use of your time is at any given moment.
- The fear trap: Oh yes, we’re all familiar with the fear trap: fear of failure, fear of success, fear of rejection, fear of not following through, fear of fear, fear of change, fear of losing money, fear of wasting your time, fear of not being good enough, just to name a few!
- The multi-passionate trap: “I’m passionate about 10 bijilion things, how the F* do I tie this all together?! Or “How can I possibly only commit to one thing?” This often causes you to spread yourself too thin, dilute the core message of your brand or prevent you from gaining total clarity about what your purpose is and who you’re trying to help in the process.
You're ready to adopt the habits and mindsets of high performance achievers and you’re ready to hit the easy button and bring your business and your life into Divine Alignment so you can finally make the impact your heart is aching to make.
There's Something You Should Know About Me
I do not take a conventional approach to teaching people how to embody a life of Greatness, step into divine alignment and achieve soul centered success.
Actually, I’ve never really resonated with conventional….
I take a “frequency first” approach to business coaching which is one of the reasons I call myself a “shamanic business coach” and a “shamanic life coach”
The frequency first approach means that I teach you how to tap into the feeling state of what you want to
call in, aligning with the inner vision of what you want to manifest and create from this place.
So wether you’re in the process of launching a new career, a new business or an online brand, I not only help people get clear on the most strategic next steps to take, like the nuts and bolts — the doing part of the equation, but just as importantly, I coach you on the being part of the equation, so you can literally hit the easy button, achieve what you want much faster and have a lot more fun doing it.
I call myself a Shamanic Business/Life Coach…and you might be wondering what the heck is that?
I touched on it a little earlier, but let me expand on that.
A shaman is someone who works in the spirit realms and knows how to tap into those realms to influence this physical realm.
I like to consider myself having one foot in that spirit realm (that I also refer to as the quantum field) and one foot in this physical realm as a winning recipe for creating a life of epicness.
There’s a really strong spiritual component to what I’m teaching, and the way I coach, which I find is lacking in the current business coaching field.
When I say "spiritual" what I'm mostly talking about are concepts backed by science, but that take a leap of faith for us to believe in them, and constant reminders to remember them, like the fact that everything you want in life already exists in the infinite field of possibilities. This my friends is a fact backed by science.
I take a "frequency first" approach to coaching you on how to create the life you really want to be living, because we know, and science proves that everything is energy, everything. And by aligning our being with the feeling state of what it is we want to create, we're creating a resonant match with the future reality we're calling in.
We live in a playground of creation, and I help you remember how to play.